送别会主持词

2024-11-09下载文档一键复制全文

(女) 朋友们:晚上好!欢迎来到魅力双人舞,今天是xx回国的送别晚会,首先我们向各位来宾表示最热烈的欢迎,也许您还不认识xx,也许你我也并不熟悉,但在送别晚会上相逢就是一种缘分,希望您在这里和我们共同度过一个美好难忘的夜晚!

(男) 网络的朋友,象璀璨的星星,在夜空中闪烁,一个温馨的祝福,一个善意的微笑,都能带给我们美的享受,带来意想不到的乐趣。虽然离别的场面天天都在上演,但不远的将来就是重逢的日子,因此我们愿美妙的歌声,欢快的舞步,一句句温馨的祝福,一束束美丽的鲜花,表达你我真挚的情谊。

(女)聚时我心悠悠,别时悠悠我心。午夜的星空飘着熟悉的旋律,离别是今天的歌,重逢是明天的缘,网络传情是你我心灵的风帆,友谊的纽带是朋友永远的情结,让今晚的礼花放飞你的情思,让朋友的祝福拌你一路平安。

(男)想家的时候,我凝望星空,你独上兰舟,想家的时候,是愁肠百转难眠的夜,想家的时候,是花前一壶醉人的酒。想家的时候,你我共同举杯邀月,因为我们可以在不同的地方欣赏同一轮明月。

说明:晚会马上开始,演出的先后除特邀佳宾外,我们以要999的先后出场,请各位朋友尽快献出您的美酒。

结束语:

(女)11月的雪,往日的情,把我们凝聚。可时空总会让我们分离。多少语重心长的嘱咐,多少开心的回忆,随着歌声、伴着舞步,深深的留在我们的记忆中,我们将永远记住这短暂而美好的时光。

(男)"哪一天走?出门在外,注意安全!" 这些提问,这些问候,今后将又出现在我们的眼前。动人的场面,温馨的祝福,浪漫的夜晚将伴随着我们入眠。

(女)朋友们,让我们跨越时空,在网络中相约,在夜空里高歌,相约我们的守候,高歌我们的誓言。不说再见!你是南方和北方的候鸟。不说再见!你是来来又回回的流云。从此我们是永远的朋友!

(男)朋友们,晚会马上就要结束了,让我们用《送别》来结束这离别的晚会吧,只有行路人,最理解行路人,脚下的路越长,心中的爱越真……祝xx 一帆风顺!朋友们,我们有缘再重逢.!

希望 xx 在中国的日子里,能喜欢上这个国家,相信这个国家一定会使他留恋忘返......!

谢谢!1.welcome to china.欢迎到中国来。

2.we are delighted to see you again.我们很高兴又再见面了。

3.we’ve been counting the days to see you.我们一直算着日子要和你再见面。

4.i hope you’ll stay as log as possible.我希望你尽可能住久一点。

5.i hope you will have a very enjoyable stay.我希望你在此期间过得很愉快。

6.it is my great pleasure to say to mr. smith “welcome back to taiwan!’’我很高兴能够对史密斯先生说“欢迎回到台湾”。

7.it is my special pleasure to welcome mr. smith.我非常高兴来欢迎史密斯先生。

8.it is my pleasure to welcome mismith back.很高兴欢迎史密斯小姐回来。

9,it is my pleasure to welcome you all here to day.今天我很高兴欢迎各位。

10.it is my pleasure to welcome mr. smith to our company.很高兴欢迎史密斯先生到我们公司来。

11.welcome to our company from all the members of this section, mr. smith.史密斯先生,本课所有同仁欢迎你到本公司来。共3页,当前第1页 123

12.i take great pleasure in bidding you all a hearty welcome to our company.很高兴能够衷心的欢迎您来我们公司。

13.it is my great pleasure to say a few words of hearty welcome to mr. smith.很荣幸能说几句话表示对史密斯先生衷心欢迎。

14.the first thing that i would like to say to mr. smith is a hearty “ welcome home!”我最先想对史密斯先生说的心底话是:欢迎回国!

15.i want to assure mr. smith that we will all give him our support in his efforts.我想向史密斯先保证,我们每个人对他的努力将给予支持。

16.it is my pleasure and honor to welcome back mr. smith who has been in canada for the past three years.过去三年史密斯先生都在加拿大,我很高兴也很荣幸来欢迎他回。

17.please go ahead before it gets cold.趁热吃。

18.thank you for your kindness.谢谢你的一番盛情。

19.i’m very happy that i’ve come back to taiwan.我很高兴我回到台湾了。

20.i had long been looking forward to coming back.我老早就期待着回来。

21.i’m very grateful to you for all your kindness.你的厚意我非常感激。

22.i have no words with which to thank you for holding this welcome party for me.我不知要用什么话来感谢你们为我办这个欢迎会。

23.i don’t know how i can thank you sufficiently for holding this welcome party for me.你们为我办这个聚会,我不知道要如何才足以表示我的谢意。

24.on behalf of all my fellow students from taiwan i wish to say a word of hearty thanks to mr. smith.谨代表所有我从台湾来的留学生,向史密斯先生表示由衷的谢意。

.goodbye, and have a good year.再见了,祝你未来一年都很顺利。

2.we are gathered here today to send off one of our upperclassman, mr. smith, who has been appointed to his new post in london. 今天在这里我们在这里相聚,为我们的学长史密斯先生送别,他被派到伦敦担任新职。

3.may you have the best of luck in san francisco.祝你在旧金山会有很好的运气。

4.1.i really don’t know whether to be happy or sad here today.今天在这里我真的不知道要高兴,还是要悲伤。

5.a year seems like such a long time to be away, so we will miyou a lot, and we hope you will mius, too.过了一年,似乎是很久远以前的事,我们会很想念我你,希望你一样想念我们。

6.we will mihim as a worker amongst us and also as a cheerful friend who could always brighten the day around here.他是我们的同仁,也是让我们在这儿的日子充满欢乐的一位开朗的朋友,我们会怀念他的 。

7.i hope you will think of me from time to time as i shall be thinking of you always.我希望你们不时会想到我,就像我经常会想着你们一样。

8.i certainly wish mr. smith the best of luck in everything he undertakes, either academically or socially, at hope college and in america.我祝福史密斯先生在霍浦学院和美国,不论是在学术上或是在社会上,一切顺利,万事如意。

9.thank you for taking time off from your busy jobs to come here tonight to say goodbye to mismith.感谢你们今晚从百忙之中抽空到这儿向史密斯小姐道别。

10.all the members of your department are before you today to wish you farewell and good luck in your future.你部门的所有同仁都来到你面前,祝你一路平安,未来福星高照。

11.soinstead of concluding my speech with the customary “good-bye,” allow me to say “good luck and much happiness!”不要照一般习惯说“再见”作为结尾,我要说的是“祝好运,万事如意!”

12.i’m full of excitement.我很兴奋。

13.i owe a great deal to all of you.我欠你们大家太多了。

14.thank you for coming here tonight to see me off.谢谢你们今晚来为我送行。

15.i will miall of you while i’m away.我没和你们在一起时,我会惦记着你们每个人。

16.i thank all of you for what you have done for me.我很感谢大家的一番厚意。

17.i did not expect at all that you would hold a party like this for me.我一点也没想到你们为我举办一个这样的聚会。

18.in the first place, i wish to say a word of thanks for holding this send-off party for me.为我办这个欢送会,首先我要说声谢谢。

19.i certainly am thankful to the company for giving me such a chance, and i earnestly hope that i will live up to everyone’s expectations.我非常感谢公司给我这样的一个机会,我诚挚期盼不负大家的期许。

20.i’d like to thank mr. smith not only for coming to this party, but also for ma-ki-ng such a nice speech full of good advice and kind words encouragement.我要感谢史密斯先生莅临这个聚会,以及发表这么棒的演讲,充满了受益良多的忠告和鼓励的话。 来源:考试大-实用英语

The template file 'copy.htm' not found or have no access!(1)